Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Challenge


Hello Everyone

Well winter has well and truely set in over here in Perth. It's been a chilly few days. But loving the weekend sleep ins and living in my ugg boots.

This month over at Bizzy Bec's we have a new and exciting challenge for you. The theme is "Monchromatic plus 1" (by our DT gal Karen)

I have used white for my "monochromatic colour" and this gorgeous rose pink for my "plus one".

The cute lil birds are by Memory Box: called Resting Birds, the bird cage is by Poppy Stamps: called Vinatge Bird Cage and I have also use Spellbinders Nestabilities Die: Label 14.

I hope you all find time to enter this challenge and win a fabulous prize. Head on over to the blog see what the other DT gals have created too.

Bizzy Becs have some new pre-orders available too, so head on over and check it out :)

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments.
Hugs
Michelle